Terms and Conditions
- Silicon Andhra reserves the right to accept or deny a student’s registration into SAMPADA program.
- By accepting we have the authorization for portal communication to parent’s personal email address.
- Any false information furnished by the student and or if the information furnished not in accordance with the rules and regulations, stipulate therein the PSTU application is liable for cancellation.
- This University reserves the right to cancel the admission of the student at any stage when it is detected that his/her admission is against SiliconAndhra SAMPADA and Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University(here after referred as PSTU) rules and regulations.
- Parent/student accepting that information provided in the application is to the best of their knowledge and belief and authorising SAMPADA to digitally sign the application for PSTU examination.
SAMPADA annual theory exams for Level 1 and Level 3 are scheduled for April 04, 2020 between 8:30 am and 11:30 am (local time).Please do not register if you can’t attend the exam on this date as we can’t arrange for any makeups.
SAMPADA practical exams for Level 1 and Level 3 are scheduled during the weekend of April 4th – 5th, 2020 between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm (local time). We will allocate 2 hour time window to attend the practical exam either on Saturday or Sunday as we get closer (a week before) to the exam date.Approximate duration of the practical exam is 30 minutes.
SAMPADA annual theory exams for Level 2 and Level 4 are scheduled for March 28, 2020 between 8:30 am and 11:30 am (local time).Please do not register if you can’t attend the exam on this date as we can’t arrange for any makeups per University Guidelines.
SAMPADA practical exams for Level 2 and Level 4 are scheduled during the weekend of March 28th – 29th, 2020 between 8:30 am and 5:30 pm (local time). We will allocate 2 hour time window for the practical exam either on Saturday or Sunday as we get closer (a week before) to the exam date.Approximate duration of the practical exam is 30 minutes.
- SAMPADA registration fees for Level 1 – $350 (on or before September 30,2019)
- SAMPADA registration for all other levels (Level 2, Level 3 & Level 4) – $300 (on or before September 30,2019)
- SAMPADA registration fees for Level 1 – $400 (Between October 01 30, 2019 – November 30,2019)
- SAMPADA registration for all other levels (Level 2, Level 3 & Level 4) – $350 (Between October 01 30,2019 – November 30,2019).
Skip Exam Policy
Student will have an option to move their current year registration to the following year with the same fees, if they feel that are not ready and decide to appear for the exam in the following year. Such students must send an email to email@example.com and receive an acknowledgement from SAMPADA. This acknowledgement email must be retained for future verification.
Last date to request to skip the exam without any penalty for the current academic year is November 30, 2019.
Last date to request to skip the exam with $50 penalty is December 30, 2019.
Students will lose 100% of the fees paid if they decide to skip the exam after November 30,2019 and they must re-register by paying the full fees whenever they are ready to appear for the exam again.
Full refund up to 3 days from the date of the registration.
$50 cancellation fees will be deducted from the paid fees for any cancellations after the 3rd day and less than 30 days from the date of the registration.
$100 cancellation fees will be deducted from the paid fees for any cancellations after 30 days and before December 31,2019 from the date of the registration.
No refunds for any cancellations after December 31,2019.
What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
Parents, students, volunteers and website users and individuals that sign up to receive e-communications voluntarily provide us with contact information (such as name,address and e-mail address). We may use this information for specific, limited purposes. You may always “opt out,” either now or at any time in the future, if you do not wish to receive our messages.
Silicon Andhra uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer siliconandhra.org, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
siliconandhra.org uses “cookie” messages to automatically help provide better services. They remind us who you are and your preferences for our website based on what you’ve done and told us before. The “cookie” is placed in your computer and is read when you come back to our website. Cookies let us take you to the information and features you’re particularly interested in. They also let us track your usage of siliconandhra.org so we know which parts of our sites are most popular. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.
How Your Information May Be Used
We use your personal information to provide you with personalized service; to send e-mail alerts to you; to answer your requests; to communicate the registration deadlines, planned event dates; etc. You may choose to opt out at any time, which will cease all communications from us. We may also use your information to track visitor of our website. This lets us see which of our features are the most popular so we can better serve our users’ needs. It also lets us provide aggregate data about our traffic (not identifying you personally, but showing how many visitors used which features, for example) to outside parties
Silicon Andhra does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
SiliconAndhra.org includes links to external websites. These links do not fall under the siliconandhra.org domain, and the Council of Nonprofits is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.