- Silicon Andhra reserves the right to accept or deny a student's registration into SAMPADA program.
- By accepting we have the authorization for portal communication to parent's personal email address.
- Any false information furnished by the student and or if the information furnished not in accordance with the rules and regulations, stipulate therein the PSTU application is liable for cancellation.
- This University reserves the right to cancel the admission of the student at any stage when it is detected that his/her admission is against SiliconAndhra SAMPADA and Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University(here after referred as PSTU) rules and regulations.
- Parent/student accepting that information provided in the application is to the best of their knowledge and belief and authorising SAMPADA to digitally sign the application for PSTU examination.
- Last Date to register into SAMPADA Level 1 Courses - January 31, 2019.
- Last Date to register into SAMPADA Level 2 Courses - July 31, 2018
- Last Date to register into SAMPADA Level 3 Courses - Oct 31, 2018
- $50 Registration Fees for Level 1 students is always non refundable.
- Additionally, $100 will be deducted if the cancellation request is submitted within 60 calendar days from the last date to register for that Level in the current academic year (2018-19). (Example: if the last date to register for Level 2 is July 31,2018, cancellation is allowed until September 30, 2018 with $100 penalty.)
- To cancel student's registration within allowed timelines, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org w
ith details and reason for cancellation.
- Beyond 60 calendar days from the date of respective level's registration deadline is passed, Parents or Students will not be able to request for the refunds towards the cancellation. However, they can request in writing to move their registration from the current academic year to the following year without paying any additional fees. The deadline to submit such registration move requests by sending an email to email@example.com
liconandhra.org is January 31, 2019 .
What Personally Identifiable Information is Collected
Parents, students, volunteers and website users and individuals that sign up to receive e-communications voluntarily provide us with contact information (such as name,address and e-mail address). We may use this information for specific, limited purposes. You may always "opt out," either now or at any time in the future, if you do not wish to receive our messages.
Silicon Andhra uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to administer siliconandhra.org, and for statistical metrics used to track website visitor traffic.
siliconandhra.org uses "cookie" messages to automatically help provide better services. They remind us who you are and your preferences for our website based on what you've done and told us before. The "cookie" is placed in your computer and is read when you come back to our website. Cookies let us take you to the information and features you're particularly interested in. They also let us track your usage of siliconandhra.org so we know which parts of our sites are most popular. You can reject cookies or cancel them by instructing your Web browser accordingly.
How Your Information May Be Used
We use your personal information to provide you with personalized service; to send e-mail alerts to you; to answer your requests; to communicate the registration deadlines, planned event dates; etc. You may choose to opt out at any time, which will cease all communications from us. We may also use your information to track visitor of our website. This lets us see which of our features are the most popular so we can better serve our users' needs. It also lets us provide aggregate data about our traffic (not identifying you personally, but showing how many visitors used which features, for example) to outside parties
Silicon Andhra does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
SiliconAndhra.org includes links to external websites. These links do not fall under the siliconandhra.org domain, and the Council of Nonprofits is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of external websites. Your use of any linked website is solely at your own risk.