Silicon Andhra Music, Performing Arts & Dance Academy
(For Elementary, Middle and High School Students)
- SAMPADA is a certificate program for students learning Indian Music and Dance. SAMAPADA certification is done by SiliconAndhra in affiliation with Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University (PSTU), a NAAC accredited institution.
- Gurus/Schools affiliated to SAMPADA can have their students pursue Junior/Senior Certificate Programs in Carnatic Music (Vocal, Veena, Violin, Flute & Mridangam); Hindustani Music (Vocal, Sitar, Violin, Tabla); Bharata Natyam, Kuchipudi and Kathak.
Students will receive 16 University Credits for each level.
- Junior Certificate – 2 Years
- Senior Certificate – 2 Years
- Assessment Test for advanced students to skip the 1st year of Jr. Certificate.
- Registrations are OPEN NOW for 2017-18 academic year.
SAMPADA – Benefits
- Gurus themselves teach and prepare their students for the Certificate exams.
- Opportunity to get accreditation for the school.
- Listing in the affiliated schools on the SAMPADA website.
- Part of the “Examiner Team”.
- Secure access to SAMPADA portal to track students’ performance at each level.
- Structured Curriculum with Academic Credentials.
- University Certificate with Credits will be very useful for college applications.
- Once SAMPADA gets accredited, these courses can potentially be used to get credit for the Music/Band/Performing Arts related electives in High Schools.
- Sense of accomplishment with streamlined progress.
- Knowledge of Theoretical Aspects of the art form.